SCRIPT GUIDELINES: see Jennifer's video for ideas
- After your introduce yourself, please mention that you are also a CaptionsON Litercy Champion
- Please share your READING SUCCESS Story - how reading has helped you succeed in life
- Please TALK about your book - and let us know if you have a special book store in your neighbo/u/rhood where it's sold!
- Please end your video with any/all of the following that make you most comfortable:
- " Make Screen time READING Time,
- Click! CaptionsON .... Be. Caption.Cool"
- If you have any questions/issues with recording please email: gloria(at)captionson.org Thank-you!
Scroll through AI Video Backgrounds to find the background/category you like best for your video. CATEGORY is bottom left as you scroll:
Which Video category BEST suits YOU?
1. Book Lovers + I'm just ME
2. Kids, Parents + Grandparents
3. Military+ Frontline
4. Teachers + Activists
5. Athletes + Adventurers
6. Techies + Podcasters
7. Entrepreneurs + Professionals
8. Actors + Musicians
9. Artists + Writers
10. Astronauts + Scientists
11. Chefs + Makers of COOL Things
CaptionsON is a non-profit Public Service LITERACY Campaign co-created in
Dayton, Ohio, USA: Kids Read Now Toronto, Ontario, CANADA: Caption.Cool Canada