We "ask" 444 diverse Authors, from all walks of life, with courageous, empowering stories to become CaptionsON Literacy Champs by sharing their own READING Success Story to encourage families to "Make Screen Time READING Time" when they Click! Captions ON and leave them ON to improve kids' reading skills. In gratitude, reciprocity and love of literacy we also "ask" the 444 Authors, (especially newly published/self-published) to promote their book(s) when recording their videos in our 1 step, 80+ AI background, virtual #CaptionsON Video Booth.
Who. Where. Why. How.
Courage: the 'story' behind the 444 Authors ASK
(and a glimpse into our proposed docutainment literacy series)
"444 Authors for Literacy"
A glimpse into our diverse '444' library:
Click HERE to "meet" all 444 Authors or click by letter:
- After your introduce yourself, please mention that you are also a CaptionsON Litercy Champion
- Please share your READING SUCCESS Story - how reading has helped you succeed in life
- Please encourage viewer to "Make Screen Time Reading Time" and read along with captions/subtitles when watching all screens
- Please TALK about your book - and let us know if you have a special book store in your neighborhood where it's sold!
- Please end your video with any/all of the following that make you most comfortable: " Make Screen time READING Time, Click! CaptionsON .... Be. Caption.Cool"
- If you have any questions/issues with recording please email: (gloria(at)captionson.org Thank-you!
RECORD your CaptionsON Video HERE:
CaptionsON is a non-profit Public Service LITERACY Campaign co-created in
Dayton, Ohio, USA: Kids Read Now Toronto, Ontario, CANADA: Caption.Cool Canada