The "ASK": After buying, reading and lovingly curating 444+ books, we "ask" 444 diverse Authors, from all walks of life, with courageous, empowering stories to become CaptionsON Literacy Champs by sharing their own READING Success Story to encourage families to "Make Screen Time READING Time".
1. Kids IMPROVE reading skills 2. Authors PROMOTE their books! 3. We AMPLIFY our mission!
Who. Where. Why. How.
Courage: the 'story' behind the 444 Authors ASK
(and a glimpse into our proposed docutainment literacy series)
"444 Authors for Literacy"
A glimpse into our diverse '444' library:
Click HERE to "meet" all 444 Authors or click by letter:
- After your introduce yourself, please mention that you are also a CaptionsON Litercy Champion
- Please share your READING SUCCESS Story - how reading has helped you succeed in life
- Please TALK about your book - and let us know if you have a special book store in your neighborhood where it's sold!
- Please end your video with any/all of the following that make you most comfortable: " Make Screen time READING Time, Click! CaptionsON .... Be. Caption.Cool"
- If you have any questions/issues with recording please email: (gloria(at)captionson.org Thank-you!
Try our CaptionsON Video Booth below:
CaptionsON is a non-profit Public Service LITERACY Campaign co-created in
Dayton, Ohio, USA: Kids Read Now Toronto, Ontario, CANADA: Caption.Cool Canada